Third Party Service Providers
It's important to us that we keep your information safe and secure. To best way to provide our services, and keep your information safe, is that we work with a few other companies (we can’t build everything, after all!). These companies will only have access to the information they need to provide the KINDERPEDIA services.
Here is a list of the essential service providers we work with, and their respective privacy policies to provide a great KINDERPEDIA experience.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud hosting KINDERPEDIA servers and data analytics
- Mandrill (MailChimp) for sending introductory sign-up emails to teachers and parents
- Braintree for accepting and process payments
- Stripe for accepting and process payments
- Google Analytics for analytics on our websites
- Firebase Crashlytics for tracking errors on our mobile apps
- OneSignal for sending push notifications updates to teachers and parents
- Google Firebase used to send push notifications to Android devices, performance reporting, and crash reporting
- Twilio for text-based (SMS) messages and alerts to parents
- Youtube Video content. Videos are included using "Privacy-Enhanced Mode."
- Vimeo Video content. Videos are included using "Privacy-Enhanced Mode."
- Intercom for technical support offered by Kinderpedia to all of our users