It's important to us that we keep your information safe and secure. To best way to provide our services, and keep your information safe, is that we work with a few other companies (we can’t build everything, after all!). These companies will only have access to the information they need to provide the KINDERPEDIA services.
Here is a list of the essential service providers we work with, and their respective privacy policies to provide a great KINDERPEDIA experience.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) for cloud hosting KINDERPEDIA servers and data analytics
- Mandrill (MailChimp) for sending introductory sign-up emails to teachers and parents
- Braintree for accepting and process payments
- Stripe for accepting and process payments
- Google Analytics for analytics on our websites
- Firebase Crashlytics for tracking errors on our mobile apps
- OneSignal for sending push notifications updates to teachers and parents
- Google Firebase used to send push notifications to Android devices, performance reporting, and crash reporting
- Twilio for text-based (SMS) messages and alerts to parents
- Youtube Video content. Videos are included using "Privacy-Enhanced Mode."
- Vimeo Video content. Videos are included using "Privacy-Enhanced Mode."
- Intercom for technical support offered by Kinderpedia to all of our users
This list may change over time, and we’ll work hard to keep it up-to-date. If you have any questions, please get in touch HERE